Thursday, July 17, 2008

my girlfriend

Back from the studio, I thought I would do something relaxing and write about Blue, a wonderful friend and companion, who is pictured on the left. (And painting and doing art is more romantic in theory..... making a career out of it is another story!) So I felt compelled to add to my post and take a break from tediousness. Blue (her nickname is the Beast) is a massive dog - 120 pounds and high maintenance, but she has grown into a mature young female/(bitch?) - well mannered most of the time and lovable. It has taken me a long time to train her (more tediousness) and getting her to stay around the yard is questionable. I dislike tethers and we don't have a fenced in property. At the moment, she is completely laid out from a rigorous walk we had this morning over at Hilltop......not to mention the nice mound of dirt she leaves on the floor every time she gets up to move to another part of the house to sleep......

PS - Check out those paws!

No comments: